The Will to Survival Manual:
A Means to Maneuver Safely Through the Mental Construct of the 21st Century
by Nicole Terry
Chapter One: How To Survive Life (and Stay Alive)
RULES TO REMEMBER WHEN IN COMPANY OF ANOTHER OR GROUP OF OTHERS:
1. Be a servant. Do not offer, simply assume the role of servant.
2. Do not present a position of disagreement, it causes offense.
3. Remain silent unless asked a direct question.
4. Keep constant vigilance, as Rules (of the Construct) are slippery.
5. Do not offer any opinions, suppositions, positions, thoughts, questions, or responses to indirect questions, as they will be ignored.
6. Never argue, even when provoked.
7. Never reveal true self as Ridicule ultimately occurs.
8. Never display stress of exasperation as this will be construed as overly-dramatic, and often will be retaliated through verbal or physical attack upon character and/or mentality.
9. Do not point out contradictions as others become violently defensive.
10. Be prepared to perform the exact opposite of any of these rules because rules (of the Construct) are often arbitrary.
11. Avoid logical specifications as others respond negatively (reason yet unknown).
12. Remain objective, utilizing scientific method of investigation to reach conclusions, solutions, theories, discoveries, hypotheses, and so forth.
13. Remember most everything is considered critical.
14. Be wary of sentence structure and wording, as well as voice intonation, others can view anything as a threat.
15. When uncertain of proper reaction, answer indirect questions (open-ended) with “I don’t know”.
16. Consider any proffered gratitude to requests fulfilled false as this grace is offered without intention of following through, for fulfillment of request is primary importance and goal.
17. Do not offer any information, this will be taken as offensive.
18. Personal insults are often masqueraded as general observation.
19. Expect animosity from any and every direction.
20. Value nothing, others will covet it-even if others ridicule its value-destroy it, and never return it in original condition if borrowed.
21. Never ask for help, it will not arrive.
22. Determine Group Role as quickly as possible, and then Assume it. This disguise is useful camouflage. The Collective Consciousness of the Group can easily be ascertained once tension fades (an “Outsider”-one not conformed to the Group-is a cause of tension. Retaliation often ensues through some form of excommunication, ostracisation, or dissemination. In extreme cases physical violence occurs).
23. Others will always demand help (solutions) as they are unwilling to accept responsibility to help themselves. Help others no matter what personal pain or suffering.
24. Allways keep in mind that strict following of suggested rules does not guarantee others will not become hostile. Often others will become hostile regardless, often quicker if rules are not followed.
25. Beware of others when others are experiencing pain as others mood will become unpredictable and unstable in such states.
26. Always consider and concern mind with the feelings, thoughts, opinions, assumptions, and states of others as life may depend upon it. Do this at all costs to self, no matter what the repercussion to self, as others will expect this type of behavior anyway.
27. Be wary of admitting, committing, or expressing anything about self as this is ample knowledge to others as a weapon against you.
28. Never accept any promises, as it will never come to fruition. Be especially wary of promises made in exchange of favors.
29. Others will say one thing but do another. Often.
30. Never become defensive in an argument with others, this will often aggravate hostility. Disarm opponent with offensive remarks (this is an emergency tactic as it is best not to engage in argument).
31. Others will place satisfaction and pleasure of self above and before yours, and will become hostile if you do not do the same (that is, place others’ satisfaction and pleasure above and before your self).
32. Remember: you are expendable to others.
33. Others will make numerous requests for aid (and numerous repairs to self-caused problems) of you, provide this with no external expression of negativity or others will immediately become hostile. Assume your utter and extreme happiness to comply (regardless of any personal anxieties, worries, tensions, or pain) as this is expected from the maker of the request.
34. Always assume behavior of docility and happiness in servitude when dealing with others. The contrary will cause reign of Tyranny and Oppression.
35. Be careful of those who say, claim, or even appear sane, as others are excellent chameleons and can strike at any time, most likely when you least expect it (which is the moment you begin to trust the ruse and let your guard down by ignoring one or all of above rules).
36. Be aware that others are addicted to their ways, so will project a constant state of confusion (unending barrage of lies based upon arbitrary rules of the Construct) onto you. Do not be consumed! If you find yourself in trouble of being consumed, it is best to behave as if you are defeated (this will disarm others for a time) until you have opportunity to gather yourself and think (although others, being addicts of their self-caused problems, will, at all costs, attempt to keep you in state of confusion as it affords them with a fix or a feeling of superior control).
37. Others are practiced and excellent liars. Trust no one.