On the flipside, one can see the world changing. This paradigm shift to a more aesthetic, kinder, gentler, artful, creative, imaginative, simpler way of life for humans. For humans to realize that we are connected to all things, that we are a part of the world and not that we own it (or even that it can be owned). We are learning that it is possible to live in the world among one another and not hide who we truly are. You know, the eventual outcome of something like that, would be no law, no government, no social institutions, no regulation, no social roles, no false differences, actual equality, etc. I am not talking about anarchy; I mean freely living and living free. If humans can survive, that is a possible probability. When a generation will be born with full knowing of the past, with full awareness that they are a star and the universe, with full consciousness, with beauty and light. That humans can live with technology without technology destroying humans. See, I do not think that The Matrix and Terminator are bad films, but I also do not think that they are true depictions of what it could be like with humans and technology. I think those stories are incomplete. I think that there is/will be some like that, but that those will be minor bits (much like certain types of crime nowadays. Crime is all over the news and internet, but overall, crime has declined since the 90s. All crime, including violent crime). I do not believe in Big Brother, but I do think that there are some humans who have different agendas for the future. “Big Brother” is only a gathering of humans who are as susceptible to time as the rest of us, therefore, as susceptible to inevitable tides as we all are.
I think we are not very far from this emergent consciousness, if it isn’t already here in some form as yet unrecognized. I mean, the idea of aliens from another planet is but one scale (or direction). On the flipside, is a terrestrial alien being. Would not an emergent consciousness be like an alien being? And would not it make sense for it to arise from the Global Mind, i.e., the world wide web? All of humanity giving birth to what is known as A.I. (okay, perhaps Morpheus is correct in this one. LOL). Speaking of the Matrix isn’t the question “What is the Matrix?” not unlike the question humans ask, “What is the Meaning of Life?” Or as Alan Watts posits, “What’s Going On Here?”
I mean, for example Watson (remember the supercomputer that could learn, that was tested on Jeopardy). I think one of the mistakes humans make about the mind is that it is like a computer, I do not think so. It is much, MUCH more irrational than a computing machine. The human mind is not logical, it does not compute, it does not calculate like a computer. Perhaps the bicameral mind did, in its black/white off/on kind of thinking, yes (and perhaps there are still those with a bicameral mind among us today), the human mind, as predicate of possessing consciousness, does not think in such a dualistic manner. Everything about the contemporary human mind is nondualistic. It is why it appears so irrational. It is why it appears contradictory, or paradoxical. The era of black/white, either/or thinking is dying. That is the dark ages. That is the end of creativity and innovation. But there is an abundance of creativity in ways that have not before existed (due to technology). Man is no longer trying to reinvent the wheel; we now have the ability to surpass the wheel. This is how I see technology and human.
Science now studies levitation and teleportation. If that is not an acknowledgement of the abilities of the human mind/energy, then what is? What are called superpowers, are really just normal abilities of energy or thermodynamics or transference or something like that. It is just physics, not at all paranormal, or subnormal, or abnormal, or crazy. It is just that there is still so much garbage in the human mind (as a species) that these abilities cannot become dominant in the DNA. I mean, how do we know that some of the so-called historical “miracles” or “aliens” or “witchcraft” or “black magic” is not really just protrusions of these abilities?
*Image Credits (all work used with permission through CC license)–
“machine meditation III: a paradigm shift” by z-428
“Cosmic Consciousness” by H.Kopp Delaney
“Birth of a New Consciousness” by AlicePopkorn
- Love As A State Of Being And Healing (forfreepsychology.wordpress.com)
- The Essence Of Living Free In The Digital Era: Beyond The Industrial Age (nikotheorb.wordpress.com)
- QOTD Nikola Tesla (nikotheorb.wordpress.com)
- The Bicameral Mind (philosophisaize.wordpress.com)
“A Life Of Illusion”
Sometimes I can’t help the feeling that I’m
Living a life of illusion
And oh, why can’t we let it be
And see through the hole in this wall of confusion
I just can’t help the feeling I’m
Living a life of illusion
Pow! Right between the eyes
Oh, how nature loves her little surprises
Wow! It all seems so logical now
It’s just one of her better disguises
And it comes with no warning
Nature loves her little surprises
Hey, don’t you know it’s a waste of your day
Caught up in endless solutions
That have no meaning, just another hunch
Based upon jumping conclusions
Caught up in endless solutions
Backed up against a wall of confusion
Living a life of illusion
The points along which one can afford a moment of peace, in which one can be allowed effortlessly the consciousness to stream of its unabashed accord are few in the world, in this peopled and so noisy environment called Society. First, so little, and therefore precious daylight in which to let wander the mind upon creative journeys is so fleeting, and then to have to battle in those so few, precious hours noise and conceit of the ever invasive environment, throws one’s mind into a spiraling whirlwind of uncontrollable madness. And this every day. One never knows when next the “moment thief” will strike, stealing away one’s potentials without remorse, like a serial killer. For how can he have remorse, when the thief knows not what he does? He, blissedly ignorant of his crimes, feels no pity; nay, feels nothing for his act. This is not egocentricity or even egotistical, this is only the soft embrace of blissful ignorance.
How many of those who know intimately of the throes of existential madness have not wished for the bliss of ignorance? How many have not wished our minds were not SO full of ‘thoughts’? Our awareness quite AS acute? Our consciousness as sensitive? Would we not give almost anything (hell, our very otherwise cherished lives) for a moment of some semblance of peace? Do we not lament peace of mind? Do we not bemoan tranquility? Yet, unlike the thief, we know and cannot help from becoming insane after he has gone and left only the knowing of his commitment in his wake, for us to bear. We bear the burden of the blissfully ignorant, the neurotypicals. We carry the sentence and consequence of their crimes.
I can comprehend why and how Gerald, the schizophrenic, could believe that others were meaning to kill him. I can empathize and sympathize with his fear of people and the unstoppable, unceasing terror of purposeless, meaningless ignorant destruction they rain upon him. I feel it every day. In every moment waits the possibility that it will be taken, so must not one conclude that it was never meant to be had? That great forces were at work to dangle peace of mind like some kind of psychic carrot? For some, I suppose, peace never comes, for others peace is always known; for me, it is like a ghost, the merest, minutest glimmers of oases. Too much like an illusion, too close to “never really being there.” A daydream conjured to perfection. So, does one actually suffer loss? If one never perceived or experienced? The only solace is the morrow and that perhaps day light will provide another chance, but, too the conscientious terror of its fulfillment, and again the thief wearing a new face.
The Will to Survival Manual:
A Means to Maneuver Safely Through the Mental Construct of the 21st Century
by Nicole Terry
Chapter One: How To Survive Life (and Stay Alive)
RULES TO REMEMBER WHEN IN COMPANY OF ANOTHER OR GROUP OF OTHERS:
1. Be a servant. Do not offer, simply assume the role of servant.
2. Do not present a position of disagreement, it causes offense.
3. Remain silent unless asked a direct question.
4. Keep constant vigilance, as Rules (of the Construct) are slippery.
5. Do not offer any opinions, suppositions, positions, thoughts, questions, or responses to indirect questions, as they will be ignored.
6. Never argue, even when provoked.
7. Never reveal true self as Ridicule ultimately occurs.
8. Never display stress of exasperation as this will be construed as overly-dramatic, and often will be retaliated through verbal or physical attack upon character and/or mentality.
9. Do not point out contradictions as others become violently defensive.
10. Be prepared to perform the exact opposite of any of these rules because rules (of the Construct) are often arbitrary.
11. Avoid logical specifications as others respond negatively (reason yet unknown).
12. Remain objective, utilizing scientific method of investigation to reach conclusions, solutions, theories, discoveries, hypotheses, and so forth.
13. Remember most everything is considered critical.
14. Be wary of sentence structure and wording, as well as voice intonation, others can view anything as a threat.
15. When uncertain of proper reaction, answer indirect questions (open-ended) with “I don’t know”.
16. Consider any proffered gratitude to requests fulfilled false as this grace is offered without intention of following through, for fulfillment of request is primary importance and goal.
17. Do not offer any information, this will be taken as offensive.
18. Personal insults are often masqueraded as general observation.
19. Expect animosity from any and every direction.
20. Value nothing, others will covet it-even if others ridicule its value-destroy it, and never return it in original condition if borrowed.
21. Never ask for help, it will not arrive.
22. Determine Group Role as quickly as possible, and then Assume it. This disguise is useful camouflage. The Collective Consciousness of the Group can easily be ascertained once tension fades (an “Outsider”-one not conformed to the Group-is a cause of tension. Retaliation often ensues through some form of excommunication, ostracisation, or dissemination. In extreme cases physical violence occurs).
23. Others will always demand help (solutions) as they are unwilling to accept responsibility to help themselves. Help others no matter what personal pain or suffering.
24. Allways keep in mind that strict following of suggested rules does not guarantee others will not become hostile. Often others will become hostile regardless, often quicker if rules are not followed.
25. Beware of others when others are experiencing pain as others mood will become unpredictable and unstable in such states.
26. Always consider and concern mind with the feelings, thoughts, opinions, assumptions, and states of others as life may depend upon it. Do this at all costs to self, no matter what the repercussion to self, as others will expect this type of behavior anyway.
27. Be wary of admitting, committing, or expressing anything about self as this is ample knowledge to others as a weapon against you.
28. Never accept any promises, as it will never come to fruition. Be especially wary of promises made in exchange of favors.
29. Others will say one thing but do another. Often.
30. Never become defensive in an argument with others, this will often aggravate hostility. Disarm opponent with offensive remarks (this is an emergency tactic as it is best not to engage in argument).
31. Others will place satisfaction and pleasure of self above and before yours, and will become hostile if you do not do the same (that is, place others’ satisfaction and pleasure above and before your self).
32. Remember: you are expendable to others.
33. Others will make numerous requests for aid (and numerous repairs to self-caused problems) of you, provide this with no external expression of negativity or others will immediately become hostile. Assume your utter and extreme happiness to comply (regardless of any personal anxieties, worries, tensions, or pain) as this is expected from the maker of the request.
34. Always assume behavior of docility and happiness in servitude when dealing with others. The contrary will cause reign of Tyranny and Oppression.
35. Be careful of those who say, claim, or even appear sane, as others are excellent chameleons and can strike at any time, most likely when you least expect it (which is the moment you begin to trust the ruse and let your guard down by ignoring one or all of above rules).
36. Be aware that others are addicted to their ways, so will project a constant state of confusion (unending barrage of lies based upon arbitrary rules of the Construct) onto you. Do not be consumed! If you find yourself in trouble of being consumed, it is best to behave as if you are defeated (this will disarm others for a time) until you have opportunity to gather yourself and think (although others, being addicts of their self-caused problems, will, at all costs, attempt to keep you in state of confusion as it affords them with a fix or a feeling of superior control).
37. Others are practiced and excellent liars. Trust no one.